• help pls comp issues

<<

seymour40

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: OneBulletLeft

BF3 Soldier: Turretweilder

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 am

help pls comp issues

okay so in 15 yrs of building and fixing comps ive.never had this kind of thing happen so i am hope someone here can help recently my comp started getting bsods and will not stag on for more than 5-15 mins before restarting on its own numerous hardware tests are showing its not a hardware issue and even after reinstalling windows 4 times the same issue is still occuring in event viewer im getting multiple error codes mainly 7001,10001,3,2

ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Re: help pls comp issues

If you've done 4 clean installs then it's definitely hardware. Have you tried removing your memory sticks, 2 at a time, assuming you have 4?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Switchback620

Division: H1Z1

Steam Name: Switchback620

BF3 Soldier: Switchback620

Post Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 pm

I would have to agree, check ram first start by removing all and putting 1 in at a time and running the computer for 30 minutes to an hour. If this doesnt do it move on to the hard drive next.

<<

seymour40

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 am

ive checked ram and hdd and vid cards with programs and with test and remove methods however i have recently gotten it to be someone stable today via finally finding and removing HJ virus in the registery which has failed the last four times i have tried but still semi unstable as of right now trying to reinstall everything on the MOBO atm and going from there anyone who has ideas on any other similar viruses/ rootkits that maybe affecting the system

ImageImage
    <<

seymour40

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 am

Okay so after a week and a half of trying to figure this damn thing out i believe i finally have beaten this into submission the errors were cause by the HJ Desk Virus it took 5 reinstalls and 10 removals of the virus before i finally managed to get it gone as it causes so much devastation usually upon first boot up if you are running a dual boot system or were with windows 7 it adds a small 100 meg partition for windows boot manager the virus installs itself here and no matter what you do the partition will not go away once you have done a dual boot so if you are running a dual boot system be careful and because i am one of the only people i have seen that have had such a serious issue with this if you start to get this issue send me a personal message and ill help you get rid of it but pls DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME IT IS A HARDWARE ISSUE AS I DID SAVE THE MONEY AND BE 100% Sure FIRST will update in a day or two to let you guys know how the system is running

ImageImage
    <<

seymour40

Post Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:47 am

System is running good for about a week now no issues what so ever thx for the help guys

ImageImage

Return to PC Hardware