FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Ludo Introduction

<<

Ludo

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 am

Ludo Introduction

Have applied and looking forward to getting in game with some of you guys in War Z.

23 year old from Australia, experienced gamer in many FPS games, as well as a few RPG's. Very much a co-op player so I will see some of you soon for some fun.

- Ludo/Wells

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Re: Ludo Introduction

Awesome man.. hope to see you soon!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Ludo

Post Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:32 pm

Re: Ludo Introduction

1) What is your first name? *** Well my last name is Wells, and that is what everyone calls me.
    2) Where do you live? *** East Coast of Australia.
    3) What is your favorite PC game? *** That is really tough. I don't really have a favorite. I go back and replay various FPS's and RPG's every now and then.
    4) What is your all-time favorite movie? *** Argh, again to tricky! Fifth Element, Schindler's List, Pan's Labyrinth, I am quite into all types of movies.
    5) What kind of music/acts do you like? *** Karnivool, Trentemoller, any band with Maynard, bit of Parkway Drive, Machine Head, as well as some soft stuff like Mumford and sons on occasion.
    6) Do you play any sports? *** Played Waterpolo all through senior school but haven't done any organised sports since then, work out every now and then and walk a lot.
    7) Are you married? *** Nope, in a happy relationship though.
    8) Do you have kids? *** Not that I am aware of.
    9) Where do you go to school? *** I went to school up in Queensland and plan to study up there also when I have the money.
    10) What are your system specs? *** Until I move house and save some $ for a gaming desktop I am gaming on my lappy. It is nothing special but hasn't struggled with anything so far. It is a asus, intel i5 processor, nvidia 540m and 4gb of ram. So yeah, nothing special but it does the job for me at the moment particularly as I move around a fair bit at the moment.

Return to New Member Candidate Welcome!