FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • Hey guys, name's Ryan.

<<

Continuum

Steam Name: cryforequanimity

Post Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:52 am

Hey guys, name's Ryan.

Just finished the application process (the first part of it anyway) my name is Ryan, though I'll answer to Mike, Michael or Continuum as well. I'm 29, live in Orlando FL with my missus. I'm a full time student at UCF, just about done with my BA in Art. I do some freelance art/concept design as well as some branding and graphic design occasionally. I play mostly single-player games, though some games with a strong community I'm attracted to. I'm hoping to join this clan mostly to play War Z with some new friends, but I may branch out into some other games as well.

Some of my favorites are Half-Life, Borderlands, Mass Effect, Diablo, Portal, Red Dead Redemption and a bunch of others.

I also played World of Warcraft for several years (since just after release, off and on...mostly on), and had a fair amount of success helping to run a raiding guild during the BC expansion. I put 'er down just before Pandaland came out.

I'm pretty much just a easy-going dude who likes to play games. I try not to take it too seriously, but I do get pretty miffed when people cheat, exploit, grief, troll, or otherwise be jerks to other people. About the only thing that'll get me upset is people being jerks.

Anyway I hope to see you guys out there!

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Re: Hey guys, name's Ryan.

Welcome :)

Return to New Member Candidate Welcome!