• Hi all from earth7man

<<

earth7man

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi all from earth7man

Thanks for the opportunity to try to become a member, this is a completely new experience for me and I'm sure I'll do alot of stupid things before I get a handle on it, so try to bare with me while I learn. Only been doing multiplayer for 2 months now.

This weekend was alot of fun, played continuously all three days. I could use some help setting up I think, especially the mic. I know it works via the win7 test. I tested it through the main 5.1 speakers (don't ever do this) the feedback loop increased gain so rapidly I thought the system would self destruct, all I had time for was to rip out a jack to save the system.

Another is finding a way to increase font size for chat etc. is that possible? Old farts like me can't see that small text so if someone were to holler at me for something, I may not see it. So, if you've got nothing better to do and don't mind helping an old person across the street I'd appreciate it.

One more thing, I've been in residential construction for 31 years, know most everything, if you have any building questions I'd be happy to respond. Just be ready for a long winded answer.

Bye for now.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Re: Hi all from earth7man

In order to talk to us you need Teamspeak 3. Go to http://tkc.clanservers.com and log in. Then click the "Control Panel" tab. Then you will see a "Teamspeak Setup" icon. Click it. It will give you all the information about where to download Teamspeak and how to configure it to connect to our Teamspeak server. Once connected, if anyone else is on it should be evident. Just make sure you double click the channel for the game you are going to play, i.e. If you are getting on the RUSH server, double click the RUSH channel and if anyone is on, you should be able to talk to them. Also, in Teamspeak you can set it to either be voice activated, or you have to click a key to talk. I would suggest using the press key to talk option so everyone on Teamspeak can't hear everything going on in your house. :)

For the font size, I don't know of a way to increase the in-game font.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

earth7man

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Re: Hi all from earth7man

Thanks much, Ill check it out.

Return to New Member Candidate Welcome!