• Login
  • Sayin Hi

<<

ggunner

Division: Bad Company 2

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:54 am

Sayin Hi

Max From Denver, Co

I enjoy BFBC2 and SC2 . Labyrinth is my favorite movie. I enjoy almost all music. I ride bicycles and play tennis. unmarried without kids. Went to MSCD in downtown denver got a double major degree and currently seeking grad school admission....
    System specs: 64bit OS Asus Laptop G60 Series with Intelcore i.7 q720 @ 1.60 ghz and 4gb of RAM :icon_teeth:

Laptop is awesome to say the least, and SC2 Isn't out for another month but I will definitely be playing that when it comes out. I am applying for joining to do what I think would be fun on BFBC2, play with legit squads who communicate and pretty much own. I get competitive and enjoy lots of sports and try to excel at the things I do attempt to do.

Got a recommendation I check out the clan and hopefully I can get a chance to talk and play a bit with you guys.

<<

ME.

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:12 am

Re: Sayin Hi

Welcome to the Forums :icon_mrgreen: Nice laptop!

ImageImage
    Sometimes measuring the bottleneck can be interpreted in so many ways. The only Thing ATI can render better then Nvidia is BSoD.
    <<

DonJuan

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:26 am

ggunner wrote:Max From Denver, Co

I enjoy BFBC2 and SC2 . Labyrinth is my favorite movie. I enjoy almost all music. I ride bicycles and play tennis. unmarried without kids. Went to MSCD in downtown denver got a double major degree and currently seeking grad school admission....
    System specs: 64bit OS Asus Laptop G60 Series with Intelcore i.7 q720 @ 1.60 ghz and 4gb of RAM :icon_teeth:

Laptop is awesome to say the least, and SC2 Isn't out for another month but I will definitely be playing that when it comes out. I am applying for joining to do what I think would be fun on BFBC2, play with legit squads who communicate and pretty much own. I get competitive and enjoy lots of sports and try to excel at the things I do attempt to do.

Got a recommendation I check out the clan and hopefully I can get a chance to talk and play a bit with you guys.

Hello there. Are you interested in joining the clan, or were you just interested in having some familiar faces to play with? If your looking to join, go to our main website [url]tkc.clanservers.com[/url] and click the "Information bar" at the top and fill out the application.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 am

lol the link embed didn't work for you that time don :PP

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

ggunner

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:55 pm

T3 suggested I check out the page and stuff. Basically was interested in the BFBC2 division. I am sort of interested in competitive play (like TWL) and the like, I have a bit of experience. I'm also decent at BFBC2 when I want to be. Last night I was getting some rediculous stats on a rush server (56-17/31-13) :icon_supercunning:

Anyways, TKC looks very well organized and I hope to get a chance to play with you all. I AM going to put in a membership request so I can join you all on TS or Vent and have a bit more fun playing BFBC2 because so far I've just been a lone wolf :icon_evil:

bein rambo is fun for so long.. :p

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Welcome. Sorry I had broken the website last night without realizing it so you might not of gotten the Teamspeak info. Once you log into the main website, go to the 'control panel' tab, then you will see a Teamspeak setup icon, click it. It'll give you all the info you need.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

ggunner

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:38 pm

thanks for the offer to join recruit period, I will be online about 6 Mountain time. Will anyone let me know if it's TS3 or Vent (pm?)

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 pm

TS3..

Log into the main website (http://tkc.clanservers.com) and then click the "Control Panel" tab. There is a "Teamspeak Setup" icon. Click it, it'll give you the information.

<<

ggunner

Post Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 pm

alright. I should be on in an hour or so. see if we can't get the rush server going a bit tonight. maybe some death match first?

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:30 am

Yeah we've had the DM server full most of the day... but I'm sure the fellas will be wanting to get the RUSH server started later. Sometimes it's just hard to fill it. At least as of late.

Return to New Member Candidate Welcome!