Post Mon May 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Some TKC candidates got hosed by a website problem...

Again our web server host lost all of our cron jobs. Those are scheduled jobs that run at specified times, for those who don't know. I have A LOT of cron jobs that run at different times to do different things for the clan, one of those things that used to run at 3AM CT was a candidate status updater that would update a candidates status (if the correct amount of time had past) and it would send an email if necessary. Well because we've had problems with our cron jobs disappearing before, I had made a list to keep on my computer of cron jobs, unfortunately it was outdated so when I re-added our cron jobs, I missed the one that updates a candidates status.

Long story short (to late) some of you you're votes are starting a little late and I apologize. I have re-added the cron job and this problem has been solved. I have also updated my local document I keep that has all of our cron jobs in it. Below is a list of candidates who's vote is starting late:

(tkc)CrzyHitman
(tkc) Inarch
(tkc)SRDR3447
(tkc)VDubG
(tkc) Gutmanski
(tkc) Valtirin
(tkc)StarGazer
(tkc)diablogun
(tkc)Elderis
(tkc)FruitPunch24
(tkc)Manu Armata[NL]
(tkc)DMPCo
(tkc)Campchode

Some others we're starting the vote late simply because of the amount of candidates we're processing all at once and that's just our fault not because we lost the cron jobs. Anyway, if you are on the list above, your vote started today as did almost all remaining candidates save for about 5 who only recently applied.

Again, sorry.
T3

ImageImageImageImageImageImage