FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • (tkc) tag kick

<<

(TKC)Obsession

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:48 pm

(tkc) tag kick

Hey, I just joined TKC this week I got the email telling me to only tag myself (tkc) so that's what I did than I went into Bigflems and it told me I was wearing an illegal tag.
    CrimsonStar said T3 has to add me into the database or something before I can..but I know a couple other people who have had the same problem. So, love to hear back from you T3 or anyone else who might know whats going on.
    peace out!

(TKC)Obsession

<<

DonJuan

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 pm

Re: (tkc) tag kick

Looks like you should be good to go. Are you still having the problem?

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm

obsession wrote:Hey, I just joined TKC this week I got the email telling me to only tag myself (tkc) so that's what I did than I went into Bigflems and it told me I was wearing an illegal tag.
    CrimsonStar said T3 has to add me into the database or something before I can..but I know a couple other people who have had the same problem. So, love to hear back from you T3 or anyone else who might know whats going on.
    peace out!

yeah for hl2dm your steam ID has to be added into the server plugin before you can wear TKC tags or spectate. you should be good now if you've been added

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)Obsession

Post Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 am

k I haven't tried playing on a TKC server again so I'll do that soon!
    Thanks!

(TKC)Obsession

<<

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 am

Yeah, it has been kicking me too. Not sure if I missed something.

<<

[VAG] *The Atheist*

Post Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 am

Guest wrote:Yeah, it has been kicking me too. Not sure if I missed something.

This post was actually mine...lol.

<<

DonJuan

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:35 am

[VAG] *The Atheist* wrote:

We've got to get you setup in Source Mod. I'll get to it tomorrow if I get the chance. I've been working on my truck all day today and will be for most of the day tomorrow. Someone else might take care of it in the meantime though. We'll let you know when your setup in your application post.

<<

[VAG] *The Atheist*

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:45 am

DonJuan wrote:
    [VAG] *The Atheist* wrote:

We've got to get you setup in Source Mod. I'll get to it tomorrow if I get the chance. I've been working on my truck all day today and will be for most of the day tomorrow. Someone else might take care of it in the meantime though. We'll let you know when your setup in your application post.

Thanks Don Juan. What was wrong with your truck, or were you just doing some upgrading?

<<

DonJuan

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:28 pm

Both ball joints on the passenger side are busted. Yesterday I did the majority of disassembly, but the factory uses pop rivets to set in the upper joint, so I spent a good hour yesterday and another 45 minutes today chiseling the heads off and then knocking the rivets out of the mount holes (was not an easy task). Today I'm going to finish taking out the lower ball joint (got to go get a ball joint press) and I'm going to go ahead and replace the outer tie rod ends (they're about ready to go). Hopefully I can get done in time to get to a shop and have an alignment done.

<<

[VAG] *The Atheist*

Post Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:55 pm

DonJuan wrote:Both ball joints on the passenger side are busted. Yesterday I did the majority of disassembly, but the factory uses pop rivets to set in the upper joint, so I spent a good hour yesterday and another 45 minutes today chiseling the heads off and then knocking the rivets out of the mount holes (was not an easy task). Today I'm going to finish taking out the lower ball joint (got to go get a ball joint press) and I'm going to go ahead and replace the outer tie rod ends (they're about ready to go). Hopefully I can get done in time to get to a shop and have an alignment done.

Sounds like a lot of work...lol. I have to do the brakes on two of our cars next weekend, pretty easy compared to what you are doing.

<<

(TKC)Obsession

Post Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Just going to let you know it works for now and I just got an email telling me I can put my tag with and upper case T now :D
    DonJuan wrote:Both ball joints on the passenger side are busted. Yesterday I did the majority of disassembly, but the factory uses pop rivets to set in the upper joint, so I spent a good hour yesterday and another 45 minutes today chiseling the heads off and then knocking the rivets out of the mount holes (was not an easy task). Today I'm going to finish taking out the lower ball joint (got to go get a ball joint press) and I'm going to go ahead and replace the outer tie rod ends (they're about ready to go). Hopefully I can get done in time to get to a shop and have an alignment done.

Wow, I remember my dad telling me about doing this once, he said it was the biggest pain ever to do and he's a very patient man. Hope the rest goes smoothly, good luck!

(TKC)Obsession

<<

DonJuan

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:27 am

obsession wrote:Just going to let you know it works for now and I just got an email telling me I can put my tag with and upper case T now :D

Wow, I remember my dad telling me about doing this once, he said it was the biggest pain ever to do and he's a very patient man. Hope the rest goes smoothly, good luck!

I actually got everything done last weekend. But when I went to crank the thing up for the test drive, I could hear a popping coming from the engine. I'm hoping it's just a busted head-gasket and nothing worse but I won't know until I can get some time to take the engine apart. Guess that's what I get for paying the thing off.

<<

[VAG] *The Atheist*

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:22 am

DonJuan wrote:
    obsession wrote:Just going to let you know it works for now and I just got an email telling me I can put my tag with and upper case T now :D

I actually got everything done last weekend. But when I went to crank the thing up for the test drive, I could hear a popping coming from the engine. I'm hoping it's just a busted head-gasket and nothing worse but I won't know until I can get some time to take the engine apart. Guess that's what I get for paying the thing off.

Does the truck have a carburetor, or fuel injected? The popping is internal?

<<

DonJuan

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:08 am

[VAG] *The Atheist* wrote:Does the truck have a carburetor, or fuel injected? The popping is internal?

Yeah it's internal. Almost sounds like air popping, like one of the cylinder's is leaking when compressed, doesn't really have a metal clunking to it so I don't think it's anything too serious. Like I said, I'll have to wait until I can get in there and figure out what's going on.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:13 am

DonJuan wrote:
    [VAG] *The Atheist* wrote:Does the truck have a carburetor, or fuel injected? The popping is internal?

Yeah it's internal. Almost sounds like air popping, like one of the cylinder's is leaking when compressed, doesn't really have a metal clunking to it so I don't think it's anything too serious. Like I said, I'll have to wait until I can get in there and figure out what's going on.

hmm...my dad had something like that happen to his jeep cherokee. wound up being the rocker arms. could that be it?

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    Next

Return to New Member Candidate Welcome!