FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • What's up guys, SuPerPee here.

<<

SuPerPee

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 am

What's up guys, SuPerPee here.

Before I answer the questions I just want to say, hello. You are probably asking why I have such a ridiculous name. Well, let me explain now so I don't have to later :P. Back in the day, when I was emmmm 12-13 years old, I started playing a game called Red Alert 2. I was really into Superman and shit at the time, so I wanted my name to be Superman. Well, to say the least, that name was taken. I must have tried Superman(with a ton of different number combinations), NONE OF THEM WORKED! I remember getting really mad and having to pee, so I just outta shear anger typed in Pee at the end, and thus, my name was born. Now, if anyone asks I can just link this page lol.

anyway,

1) What is your first name?
    Matthew

2) Where do you live?
    Detroit, Michigan, USA (I know, I know, it sucks)

3) What is your favorite PC game?
    Red Alert's all of them, Hardcore RTS player.

4) What is your all-time favorite movie?
    Star wars, Gladiator

5) What kind of music/acts do you like?
    Huge fan of more underground Southern Rock. I love The Beatles, Bob Marley, Phish, Grateful Dead, RadioHead, Wilco, My Morning Jacket, Allman Bros, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Kiss, Kid Rock, all Motown, Widespread Panic, just to name a few :P

6) Do you play any sports?
    Yes, I currently play Baseball, and Hockey. Along with the Beer league Softball of course. I'm a Personal Fitness Instructer, I train 6 year olds to 80 year olds.

7) Are you married?
    nope

8) Do you have kids?
    Not that I know about atleast.

9) Where do you go to school?
    Wayne State University, In lovely Downtown Detroit!

10) What are your system specs?
    3.2 Ghz
    ATI Radeon 5780, 512 MB
    4GB Ram
    don't remember the rest, I've got a nice comp

Basically, I am 24 years old, I am a Certified Personal Trainer, and a full time student majoring in Computer Science. I'm almost finished with school. I guess thats really all. Thanks for reading!

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Re: What's up guys, SuPerPee here.

Hey welcome.. :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Welcome to the clan. First thing is first, what the deuce is a Radeon 5780???? I've got the 5770 but I've never heard of a 5780.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:14 pm

hey whaddya know, someone with my name! :icon_crazy: haha my name is Matthew as well.

DonJuan wrote:Welcome to the clan. First thing is first, what the deuce is a Radeon 5780???? I've got the 5770 but I've never heard of a 5780.

Well currently ATI is the leader in the graphics card market with their Radeon HD 5970. That thing is a FREAKING BEAST.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:52 pm

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:hey whaddya know, someone with my name! :icon_crazy: haha my name is Matthew as well.

DonJuan wrote:Welcome to the clan. First thing is first, what the deuce is a Radeon 5780???? I've got the 5770 but I've never heard of a 5780.

Well currently ATI is the leader in the graphics card market with their Radeon HD 5970. That thing is a FREAKING BEAST.

Yeah I know that, at least they are in the dedicated graphics department. I was asking about that particular card. There's a 5870 (which is what I think he meant) but not a 5780.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:17 am

DonJuan wrote:
    (TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:hey whaddya know, someone with my name! :icon_crazy: haha my name is Matthew as well.

Yeah I know that, at least they are in the dedicated graphics department. I was asking about that particular card. There's a 5870 (which is what I think he meant) but not a 5780.

yeah did a google search and cant find anything on it. I did find a thread where someone said they had a Mobility Radeon 5780, but i think it was a typo

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

SuPerPee

Post Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:32 am

Lol yes, mis typed.

<<

SuPerPee

Post Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 am

man thats a nice rig u got. thanks for the comment!

Return to New Member Candidate Welcome!