• Upcoming games subforum

<<

kingloser

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:20 pm

Upcoming games subforum

For those of you that haven't noticed we now have a new sub forum for upcoming games that were most interested in getting the clan into. There might be some more new ones we will be adding as games come out that we hope the clan will get involved in. If you have any suggestions please post here in the general discussion and well see what the clan thinks.

That being said we cannot support every game that comes out. That doesn't mean that those games are not any good, just that we cant really support them via the clan. There might still be other members who are just as interested in them as you so feel free to post here in the general forums and see if you can find a running mate.

Some of those games could turn out great and some could be busts, but we will make new forums or delete the sub-forums as necessary.

That is all.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:02 am

Re: Upcoming games subforum

To go along with that though.. in the past I believe the only co-op game we supported was Left 4 Dead, but there are some co-op games coming out that I think the clan might really get into, and if that is the case, we could support and recruit for them. The games I've thinking of are Evolve and Dying Light.

Do we as a clan think we want to support those games. I for one am interested in both games. Of course, a lot of this has to do with timing. If one were to come out around the same time as The Division, I'm sorry, but I won't be playing that game for a while but I think Evolve comes out soon as does Dying Light. So if you think you're interested, speak up.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to General Discussion