FAQ  •  Register  • 
  • Login
  • computer & internet

<<

baerzaa

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 am

computer & internet

Can you use a LAN adapter for the wii while using the computer internet at the same time? I have a nintendo wii LAN adapter and i use it to go online to play, but i was wondering: can u go on wi-fi while using the computer internet; since the ethernet cable was included, the ethernet cable for my router is unplugged from the computer hard drive for the adapter.

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 am

Re: computer & internet

Buy a second Ethernet cable and run it from the router to the wii. Problem solved. Otherwise sounds like you'll have to just use one at a time with the cable. Also take into consideration that most cable modems have to be reset every time you plug them into a different device. Mine does at least.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

cobra_86

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 am

Re: computer & internet

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:Buy a second Ethernet cable and run it from the router to the wii. Problem solved. Otherwise sounds like you'll have to just use one at a time with the cable. Also take into consideration that most cable modems have to be reset every time you plug them into a different device. Mine does at least.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

you just waste your time to help a spam or i don't know what he/she/it ? LOL !

Return to General Discussion