Post Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: what should i tell them

You probably right but some time you have the sensation that you share the same thoughts with your freinds specially when they know you for a long time and the day that you discorver it wasn't the case ,beleive me you think they were telling you lies all the time . I know they have to live with what they did but i must make them understand that you don't lie to a real freind because they know i would understand it if they have told from the bigining they wanna to do it .

dflynn wrote:Brownman, I know your feelings about what they did, but you said they were your friends, and you were their friend.... Friends don't always agree, and sometimes friends do things that make you go WTF?!?.. I'm sure right now your friends need your support more than they need you to ignore them... just because you don't agree with what they did, does not mean you can not support them through this tough time.. I would suspect you will never forget what they decided to do...and your approach with them will probably change.. it doesn't mean you still can not maintain a friendship with them.. you have to decide for yourself if you can be friends with someone who has very different beliefs than you (at least on this subject).. what is the basis of your friendship?.. if the fundamental basis hasn't changed, why would you choose to being their friend?.. being a friend is a two way street, you may not always agree with your friend, but you should make an attempt to see from their perspective.