Nemesis

Post Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 pm

Re: {EVIL EMPIRE} Challenges

And the web of lies begins... jk.

<<

{EE} Mr. Nervous

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:08 am

actually, you were right Nemesis. He WAS playing with Axon.| Regret. Or he changes his name a lot, but he was playing with ghost recon.

The web of lies is already built.

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 am

{EE} Mr. Nervous wrote:actually, you were right Nemesis. He WAS playing with Axon.| Regret. Or he changes his name a lot, but he was playing with ghost recon.

The web of lies is already built.

You can gladly look at the logs
    and nervous why arent u in game is it cuz of that css ban for the aimbot lol yea im friend with the leader of clan u got kicked out of lol fail

<<

{EE} Mr. Nervous

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:42 am

LAUGHING MY #%$#%$ ASS OFF! Dude, what the #$%# are you trying to pull?!
    I've been in 2 clans : [b-M-x] and {EE}. I've never played CSS in my life, you need to stop the #$%#%% that you always try to make.

Edited by T3. Follow forum rules about cussing please.

<<

(TKC) Slevin

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:05 am

So much drama

ImageImageImage
    <<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 am

OHHHH! I think I know what this is about come on NERVOUS I only one by one point you dont have to make such a big deal k geez.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:52 pm

What's that.. a 3rd clan you're in now?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Josh gets around lol

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 am

Like a doorknob, everyone gets turn, lol. Just messing with you Josh.

<<

monitor2x

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:58 am

OMG Josh! how could you do this to us!..... :icon_crazy: just messing with you too Josh

<<

TKCJOSH

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:31 am

Had to some guys really hate TKC and will ban u just for wearing tags wont say anynames.( I will lol pm for the names)
    DONT WORRY I REP TKC FOR LIFE

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Seems like they hate us because we're really the only ones who will uphold our own rules and enforce them.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

{EE} The New Guy

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:27 pm

TKCJOSH wrote:You can gladly look at the logs
    and nervous why arent u in game is it cuz of that css ban for the aimbot lol yea im friend with the leader of clan u got kicked out of lol fail

You have Nervous confused with Nightmare, Josh. Nervous, as he said, has never player CSS. Nightmare I believe had a VAC ban, but he was already kicked out of EE by the time he got it.
    Nervous, next time talk to me, Chem, or Rico, and we will tell you if the situation is worth trolling. In this instance it was not, sorry about that T3. Rest assured Nervous, if someone is actually worth F***ing with, ewR will assemble.

They always do.

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:Seems like they hate us because we're really the only ones who will uphold our own rules and enforce them.

A few members of the upper echelon of hl2dm do not like TKC becasue they don't like being called 'newguy' then being banned by an admin who obviously has no idea how to move in the game. Although I doubt it is as bad on your servers as it was before. Still, the game is super-small now and you all don't unban people so the competitive community does not forget when they are noobed. But they do have a hard time remembering that hl2dm is dead and has always had a primitive, almost broken, physics system.

Now that I think about it, all the guys I am thinking of (who 'hate' TKC) are a bit too good to waste time with Josh. So he may be talking about some other people who are bad. But I do not doubt that he is banned for that tag. Same thing happens to [FH] guys who try and call hacks when they leave the comfort of their noob server. Dallas even tried to herd noobs in to camps and then systematically put them in an oven.

Noobs sure are tasty.

<<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Anyone who puts so much emphasis on a game that they hate a clan who does nothing but takes care of it's own business is really pathetic to be honest. I would bet that on almost any server you get bans that were unjust, the difference here is we have 2 of the most popular HL2DM servers left out there. In fact Big Flems is the 2nd most popular 16 slot server in the world (that are tracked by gametracker), so of course it might happen more with us, but to be honest, if 10% of the bans we've given out were bad I'd be shocked. Most are well deserved. As for banning because someone is good, I hope that doesn't take place but if it has, then that server admin needs to hit the streets.

Truth be told quite a few 'good' players are asses. Not sure why but they feel they are above the law and will cuss, and show no respect for the rules. If we pay the money to have servers, we can run them anyway we like and if someone doesn't like it, they can go play somewhere else but they won't play on our servers if we can help it.

And one final thought, if there is truly some who don't like the clan, my guess would be that there might of been some circumstances where a member got a big mouth and disrespected his own clan by not following our own code of conduct by being respectful to other players whether they are in TKC or not. We can not stand for TKC members who want a certain kind of behavior out of server visitors but then don't follow those same rules and makes the clan look bad. I work for the clan, I estimate, 30-40 hours a week, that is right at, or IS another full time job to go on top of the one I have to support my family. I will not allow all of the hard work I put in to be pissed on by some loud mouthed TKC'er who doesn't deserve to wear the tags they sport.

In conclusion if you feel as though maybe I was talking about YOU then maybe you should considering changing your ways because when you get right down to it, I don't care if you have skill or you don't have skill, I want members of TKC who are fun to be with and care about the clan and it's image. I think we have some who should eat a little humble pie and realize that their worth to the clan has nothing to do with the score they post at the end of a round.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

DonJuan

Post Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:08 am

All I've got to say is amen brother. And to add, when T3 came around, took over, and really got going with the clan, there was a bit of cleaning up done within our humble walls. I believe that most of the problematic TKC'ers have been weeded out and if any remain, then it's not being brought to anyone's attention. Everyone, whether TKC or not, must respect the rules that are plainly set in place to keep our server's a clean community. Cussing and crap talking being my two pet peeves. I, and I'm sure I speak on behalf of a number of people here, can't stand to come onto a server, TKC or not, and it be filled with swearing or players talking down to others because they're not as skilled as another. We all had a beginning somewhere, and we all were, at one point, not as good as we may be today. Personally I sucked when I first started playing online, and I'm not saying I'm great now, but I have definitely improved quite a bit. Point being, no one should be talking trash to anyone else, you don't know how long someone has been playing, it may be their 2nd week on, so give them a break. These are just some examples of what we, TKC, believe are key rules to be upheld. If someone has a problem with our rules, don't think they are going to be held responsible, and play on our servers, they will be dealt with accordingly.

On the same note, if someone feels they have been banned simply because an admin got upset with the way they were playing, they are more than welcome to join our forum community as yourself New Guy and place a complaint here, where both sides will be heard and a decision will be made based off of the cases presented.

Previous

Return to Challenge TKC