• More scrims!

<<

Sinner0420

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Bad Company 2

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm

More scrims!

I think we need to scrim more than we currently do, not only would it help us out skill wise but just like any other win it gets our name out there more and the more the name is out there the more people will hear of the krunkness that is TKC! and want to join us. Just a thought. happy gaming guys!

ImageImage Image
    <<

(TKC)-o]T3[o

Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:14 am

Re: More scrims!

I know once we get our teams settled we'll be having more scrims. During WOGL we were having scrims against other WOGL teams quite often.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Sinner0420

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 am

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:I know once we get our teams settled we'll be having more scrims. During WOGL we were having scrims against other WOGL teams quite often.

Sweet! If there's gonna be a B team or something for the leagues I'll do it, I'm not A game caliber player yet so being a starter type player probably wouldn't be wise lol.

ImageImage Image
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 am

Yes, I'd like to get in on this...I just have to work a lot of the time. :icon_duh:

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 pm

When i'm gonna come back in the game i want to be part of it. :)

<<

Luninariel

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:34 am

Maybe we should raid a server as a clan... That would put our name out there.

<<

Sinner0420

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:14 am

Luninariel wrote:Maybe we should raid a server as a clan... That would put our name out there.

Brilliant! Like a weekly server raid on some top servers would be nice.

ImageImage Image
    <<

country_boy454

Revered Member
    Revered Member

Division: Tom Clancys The Division

Steam Name: plumbrokezj318

BF3 Soldier: PlumBroke318

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 am

We used to do this, it has however died. The reminder still pops up on either friday or saturday evenings on the forum homepage.

CPU: i7 5930k 4.7GHz MOBO:Asus X99-E WSRam:G.Skill DDR4 2666 32gbGPU:SLI'd EVGA GTX 980tiPSU:EVGA 220-T2-1600-X1HDD:500gb Raid 0 850 EVO SSDs, 5tb Toshiba 128mb cacheCase:Lian Li PC-D666WRXDisplay:32" Samsung, (2) Acer S231HL Cooling:Corsair H100i GTX, 12 BGears 120mm PWM fans
    <<

Sinner0420

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:49 am

country_boy454 wrote:We used to do this, it has however died. The reminder still pops up on either friday or saturday evenings on the forum homepage.

As soon as I get a chance to step away from recruiting I'll start getting the calender straightened out. I've already started a list of B days from the old thread. I think we'll actually be doing the raids here soon though.

ImageImage Image
    <<

Dragonrage217

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Steam Name: (TKC)Dragonrage217

BF3 Soldier: Dragonrage217

BF4 Soldier: Dragonrage217

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:09 am

if we do raids i have a very good suggestion like once a month or more if others think its a good idea we kinda look at players with lower stats in the clan and put them through a training process kinda like take 6 of the best and 2 of the lower stats together and rush and 2 of the best and 6 of the lower stats and work together. the first team would be doing attacking show how to work together as a team and be able to adapt to certain situations and than the other team with the 2 is set to defend at which point they learn the areas that are most affective to help the lack of (no offense) skill or equipment and how these areas and weapons can help. Eventually evening out after weeks or months going into bf3 aswell that the 8 best versus the 8 lower stats and see how they stack up so that way we can bring ourselves to a better state than a bunch of monkeys doing solo killing evertime.

<<

Luninariel

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Or... (To quote that adorable little girl) WE COULD DO BOTH! I've noticed that if anything gets a clan raid noticed it's killing the hosting clans members (Or maybe that's just me) I don't see many CLAN servers up lately but many groups, like Hooters gaming or =HG=, as well as AoD, and SAS. If we were to pick a day or time of a week, and just find a server and blast it with our names, and started slaughtering the people we'd either A) make them leave and choose another server (Possible ours haha) or B) get them interested in the name TKC. I like dragons Idea because nothing makes someone better then teaching them tips and tricks as well as making them go against someone REALLY good, I know I get happy every time I head shot Drezz or Dragon =P

<<

Sinner0420

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 pm

Luninariel wrote:Or... (To quote that adorable little girl) WE COULD DO BOTH! I've noticed that if anything gets a clan raid noticed it's killing the hosting clans members (Or maybe that's just me) I don't see many CLAN servers up lately but many groups, like Hooters gaming or =HG=, as well as AoD, and SAS. If we were to pick a day or time of a week, and just find a server and blast it with our names, and started slaughtering the people we'd either A) make them leave and choose another server (Possible ours haha) or B) get them interested in the name TKC. I like dragons Idea because nothing makes someone better then teaching them tips and tricks as well as making them go against someone REALLY good, I know I get happy every time I head shot Drezz or Dragon =P

Well I was speaking to T the other day and he was mentioning that they had an A and B teams the last time TKC did leagues. . . . .Apparently the B team didn't like being the B! team lol so we might run into that same problem here with people being labeled as "needing help" or whatever. Second is scheduling, i don't mind a mandatory practice or raid, it'd be nice if we were able to get more people to take part in all these little events and such. I think in order to get more of our members to participate in these things we have to give some sort of incentive. . . Like giving elite points for taking part in raids and practices and maybe taking them away for not coming to mandatory events? Or even a medal system where you participate in so many practices or raids and you get a ribbon say every time a member does 5 raids for example. What everyone needs to realize is that we have enough top notch players on this team to run over some "pro" teams i think, so why not get better and attract more sponsors?

ImageImage Image
    <<

Dragonrage217

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Steam Name: (TKC)Dragonrage217

BF3 Soldier: Dragonrage217

BF4 Soldier: Dragonrage217

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Luninariel wrote:Or... (To quote that adorable little girl) WE COULD DO BOTH! I've noticed that if anything gets a clan raid noticed it's killing the hosting clans members (Or maybe that's just me) I don't see many CLAN servers up lately but many groups, like Hooters gaming or =HG=, as well as AoD, and SAS. If we were to pick a day or time of a week, and just find a server and blast it with our names, and started slaughtering the people we'd either A) make them leave and choose another server (Possible ours haha) or B) get them interested in the name TKC. I like dragons Idea because nothing makes someone better then teaching them tips and tricks as well as making them go against someone REALLY good, I know I get happy every time I head shot Drezz or Dragon =P

Now if we do raid we dont want to be counterproductive in making people mad at us by killing their server and coming and doing the very same thing to us which we have had issues seeding some servers at times and how would that make all of us feel if we spend 2 hours fighting to get it seeded and all of a sudden in 10 minutes they kill the server. So if we do raids we do it with the most respect by going on the server at the same time show how organized we are, how competitive we are and how good we are. Before the server starts getting killed start pulling out to one of our server and repeat the process so that way if the clan is on they see we were just there to show our clan off and not intentionally trying to kill theirs. and in nukem's idea we should have that type of ribbons as a possibility to make people excited about doing stuff like this.

<<

(TKC) brownman350

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: WarZ

Steam Name: (TKC) brownman350

BF3 Soldier: brownman350

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:16 pm

You know what that's how T. used to do it and if the leaders are ok with that you can count on my help. :)

<<

Sinner0420

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:09 am

(TKC) brownman350 wrote:You know what that's how T. used to do it and if the leaders are ok with that you can count on my help. :)

Right on, thanks brownman. :)

ImageImage Image
    Next

Return to Challenge TKC