Patriarch of the Forums
    Patriarch of the Forums

Division: Rising Storm 2 Vietnam

Steam Name: [TKC]olT3lo

BF3 Soldier: olT3lo

BF4 Soldier: olT3lo

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: More scrims!

Actually that's not how we did server raids. The idea behind a server raid is shock and awe. You all join the server together, and you all leave it together. We're not trying to kill anyones server, we are just trying to make ppl say.. 'wow'.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
    <<

Sinner0420

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Division: Bad Company 2

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:54 pm

(TKC)-o]T3[o wrote:Actually that's not how we did server raids. The idea behind a server raid is shock and awe. You all join the server together, and you all leave it together. We're not trying to kill anyones server, we are just trying to make ppl say.. 'wow'.

Sounds good to me, lets go wreck some servers!

ImageImage Image
    <<

Lava223

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:35 pm

bump this. I've done competitive gaming for a decade, never had the chance to try it in BC2, but i imagine it's superb experience.

<<

Luninariel

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:09 am

I never really meant kill as in make them all leave and now they has a dead server, I meant kill as in get a few kills, win a few games, and then roll bounce to the next server as a group. We don't want to do to another clan, what AoD and Esports did to us allegedly today haha. I would be down to any events as long as we have time before had to prep. As for the whole "Training B team" you don't call it training B team, you just make Group A vs. Group B, and if you see people losing, or dying repeatedly the same way you give em tips. Like I told nukem one day when he was trying to snipe, never stand still at the same time as the enemy wookie you're in a sniper fight with, cause if he's standing still chances are he has you dialed and waiting.

<<

Dragonrage217

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Division: Battlefield 4

Steam Name: (TKC)Dragonrage217

BF3 Soldier: Dragonrage217

BF4 Soldier: Dragonrage217

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:48 am

problem with doing it best versus lower it doesn't inspire confidence nor desire to return i know when its one on one its fine because no one else is around to interfere. As for the snipers i still give them a pop shot which scares 70-80 percent to give up the bead and miss the others dont flinch and still hit me.

<<

Luninariel

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 am

I'd never give a warning shot, I've been within an inch of a snipers head and they haven't so much as flinched. I'd rather hit marker them, 90% of people will run giving you the ability for the 2nd tap to kill, and the other 10 will continue to try for your head. A trick I KNOW pisses snipers off when they are dialing you, is if you DON'T know where the sniper is exactly but know their direction, and your higher objective is to reach a better tactical position (Say on Atacama they are at C and you spawn on the side closest to that, but you're forced to run past it to get to B) you can take your mouse and simply shake it back and forth making your body move irregularly, if you have a good mouse you'll do it too quick for them to bead your head, and the infinite sprint will let you hope to get away before they double peg you.

<<

Sinner0420

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Luninariel wrote:I'd never give a warning shot, I've been within an inch of a snipers head and they haven't so much as flinched. I'd rather hit marker them, 90% of people will run giving you the ability for the 2nd tap to kill, and the other 10 will continue to try for your head. A trick I KNOW pisses snipers off when they are dialing you, is if you DON'T know where the sniper is exactly but know their direction, and your higher objective is to reach a better tactical position (Say on Atacama they are at C and you spawn on the side closest to that, but you're forced to run past it to get to B) you can take your mouse and simply shake it back and forth making your body move irregularly, if you have a good mouse you'll do it too quick for them to bead your head, and the infinite sprint will let you hope to get away before they double peg you.

I'm gonna try and work that into my bunny hopping! lol

ImageImage Image
    <<

Luninariel

Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:28 pm

I always bunny hop after shooting. Old habit from CoD that I LOVE to use, it throws people off SO bad and you'd be surprised the number of times it turns that snipers head shot into a body shot or a total miss. I also hop to the left or right not just jumping =P

<<

Atherone

Division: Battlefield 4

Steam Name: Atherone

BF3 Soldier: Atherone

BF4 Soldier: Atherone

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:25 am

I have a possible scrim, some channel that Zexe got me on for FSX, apparently has and BC2 aswell. Well the owner said that "op4" maybe interested in having a scrimmage.

<<

savage10153

Division: Battlefield 3

Post Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:39 pm

can someone add me to the scrim and matches and send me a pm when we get one i would like to do some of those :icon_cool:

Previous

Return to Challenge TKC