ME.

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Division: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Re: <[MIA]> VS TKC

Neo wrote:
    ME. wrote:
    SomaTose wrote:im down but i work sunday 3:30-10ish (central time). im curious to see how these guys are, their server is lame tho, all one shot kills.

Its on T3's server, its hard kill and high grav...

Nice for you to decide who's server is going to be used to have such a clan fight.. not so fast amigo.. I think if your all so skilled you can bring it on the MIA server.. low grav and easy kill..
    :icon_thelook:

Well, accually, they wantted to do it like that, they have 3 servers, and one of them is high grav and hard kill (stock settings), so i think we'll manage..
    Besides, 1 shot kill takes NO SKILL. and i dont even find it fun at all. We might also have 1 or 2 matches on low grav.

TKCJOSH wrote:Can i play pretty please!!!

Yes, now only if i can arrange a time and date :icon_mean: :icon_cunning:

ImageImage
    Sometimes measuring the bottleneck can be interpreted in so many ways. The only Thing ATI can render better then Nvidia is BSoD.
    <<

Neo

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 am

Ya Im sure you wouldnt want it our way.. you say one shot takes no skill yet you fail to rise to the challenge of it. Altho Ive seen you try. Do me a favor dont speak for my clan wants... speak for your own. No offense but you telling me what my clan wants is like me telling you what your clan wants. Im one of the clan leaders and Ill talk to mamma and see exactly what she says.. forgive me if I dont take your word for anything concerning my clan but I have to hear it from them and not you. I do think that half the matches on TKC's server ..that being t3's and half on our server map of choice is fair game. Thats what Thecrimsonstar offered and I believe thats fair. Anything else or anything less and their wont be any clan fight.
    P.S- Nobody in our clan fights on a high gravity and hard kill server. It might be there but we dont use it. :)
    Ill get back to you>>>>>>>><POW-MIA>

<<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Division: Battlefield 3

Steam Name: thecrimsonstar

BF3 Soldier: TheCrimsonStar

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:27 am

Neo wrote:Ya Im sure you wouldnt want it our way.. you say one shot takes no skill yet you fail to rise to the challenge of it. Altho Ive seen you try. Do me a favor dont speak for my clan wants... speak for your own. No offense but you telling me what my clan wants is like me telling you what your clan wants.

all right calm down there's no need to start mocking people because they're not used to playing on a high kill server.

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

ME.

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Neo wrote:Ya Im sure you wouldnt want it our way.. you say one shot takes no skill yet you fail to rise to the challenge of it. Altho Ive seen you try. Do me a favor dont speak for my clan wants... speak for your own. No offense but you telling me what my clan wants is like me telling you what your clan wants. Im one of the clan leaders and Ill talk to mamma and see exactly what she says.. forgive me if I dont take your word for anything concerning my clan but I have to hear it from them and not you. I do think that half the matches on TKC's server ..that being t3's and half on our server map of choice is fair game. Thats what Thecrimsonstar offered and I believe thats fair. Anything else or anything less and their wont be any clan fight.
    P.S- Nobody in our clan fights on a high gravity and hard kill server. It might be there but we dont use it. :)
    Ill get back to you>>>>>>>><POW-MIA>

LOL, cool down, low grav is pretty easy to play on number 1. number 2, 1 shot kill is so easy! all you have to do is unload your smg and every possible direction. The only difference is on your server, only feet and hs kills, thats stupid. If i get shot on my foot, im not gunna die. but if it was a hs, then i would. You guys play low grav, so do we, thats not a problem to have a low grav match. but high kills is just stupid, ive NEVER seen any matches have low grav or high kill. I have gone on your server, all i do is camp in base and set up invisble slams all day. OOh..so much fun... (NOT!)

ImageImage
    Sometimes measuring the bottleneck can be interpreted in so many ways. The only Thing ATI can render better then Nvidia is BSoD.
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:09 am

ME. wrote: If i get shot on my foot, im not gunna die.

you do in flem's :P

ASUS Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz | Corsair XMS3 1600 8GB (2 x 4GB) | XFX Radeon HD 6970 | Corsair CMPSU-850TX 850W | Corsair H80 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler |
    ImageImage
    <<

ME.

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:14 am

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:

yea, but on mia, one shot with the pistol/smg on the foot and you're dead, on flems, you need a magnum.

ImageImage
    <<

(TKC)TheCrimsonStar

Exalted Member
    Exalted Member

Post Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:16 am

ME. wrote:
    (TKC)TheCrimsonStar wrote:

yea, but on mia, one shot with the pistol/smg on the foot and you're dead, on flems, you need a magnum.

lol that's what I was saying

ImageImage
    <<

Neo

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 am

Magnum/ Pistol same dif you just have to adjust thats all. The offical word is that for now the clan fight is on hold. Mamma Mudd will comfirm that if asked. We still do want to have a clan fight and perhaps within the next two weeks or so we can do that before school begins again if possible. We just want to have our best players availible and right now that seems to be the problem holding things up. Again we will let you know as we work out these things. :icon_evil: :icon_lol:

<<

ME.

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Neo wrote:Magnum/ Pistol same dif you just have to adjust thats all. The offical word is that for now the clan fight is on hold. Mamma Mudd will comfirm that if asked. We still do want to have a clan fight and perhaps within the next two weeks or so we can do that before school begins again if possible. We just want to have our best players availible and right now that seems to be the problem holding things up. Again we will let you know as we work out these things. :icon_evil: :icon_lol:

K, Ive been a bit buzy this week, but ill talk to mama to confirm the time, date and place.

ImageImage
    <<

ajdt29

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:11 pm

Im interested

<<

bryster126

Respected Member
    Respected Member

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Neo wrote:Magnum/ Pistol same dif you just have to adjust thats all. The offical word is that for now the clan fight is on hold. Mamma Mudd will comfirm that if asked. We still do want to have a clan fight and perhaps within the next two weeks or so we can do that before school begins again if possible. We just want to have our best players availible and right now that seems to be the problem holding things up. Again we will let you know as we work out these things. :icon_evil: :icon_lol:

may i just add in that the magnum and the pistol are NOT the same. With the pistol your crosshairs can be right on your target, and if it's far enough away, then you'll miss him completely. With the magnum, it hits the enemy where your crosshairs are

<<

ME.

Esteemed Member
    Esteemed Member

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:42 am

bryster126 wrote:

may i just add in that the magnum and the pistol are NOT the same. With the pistol your crosshairs can be right on your target, and if it's far enough away, then you'll miss him completely. With the magnum, it hits the enemy where your crosshairs are

And let me add to that, you can rapidly fire the pistol with 18 shots of ammo, with the magnum, it is slower and only has 6 clips

ImageImage
    <<

ggunner

Division: Bad Company 2

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 pm

So, i'm willing to volunteer to play.

Figure out the time that [MIA] meets (TKC) on the battlefield and I will count myself in or out and if I'm in I'll be there. that's all that needs to be said.

See you on the battlefield, ggunner out.

Previous

Return to Challenge TKC